InCites uses data from seven editions of the Clarivate Analytics Web of Science Core Collection for its publication counts and indicators.
InCites is a research evaluation tool that allows individuals or institutions to analyse their productivity and benchmark their output against peers worldwide.
• Science Citation Index Expanded (SCIE)
• Social Science Citation Index (SSCI)
• Arts & Humanities Citation Index (AHCI)
• Conference Proceedings Citation Index – Science (CPCI-S)
• Conference Proceedings Citation Index – Social Science & Humanities (CPCI – SSH)
• Book Citation Index – Science (BKCI-S)
• Book Citation Index – Social Sciences & Humanities (BKCI-SSH)
• Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI)
Clarivate Analytics has developed the Institutional Profiles module of InCitesTM. The Institutional Profiles service presents details on a wide array of indicators such as faculty and student body size, degrees awarded, teaching and research reputation, funding, citation measures and more.Institution Profiles are accessible through either the Organizations Explorer or through InCites System Reports.