Head of the Department of MBA – Message
Dr. S Sandhya Suswaram MBA, M.Phil, Ph.D, M.Sc, PGIR, PGGC, DLL, CEP, (IISc)
Welcome to the Department of Management Studies. We, at the Department of Management Studies, aim to develop individuals holistically to acquire the essential managerial skills and talents that equip them to handle the challenging responsibilities in the dynamic corporate scenario. The department goes beyond teaching the syllabus, where students are taught through specially designed Orientation Programs, Case Discussions, Debates, Business Quiz and Seminars which form a vital part of the co-curricular activities.
The faculty members of MBA carry industry and academic experiences. The classroom sessions are made lively with teaching pedagogies such as case studies, role play, management games etc. Faculty members are specialized in Finance, Marketing and Human Resource domains and are specialists in designing and handling various events & activities to have students overall development.
In order to foster the holistic development of students, the various department forums conduct regular student activities to enrich the knowledge and skills required for each specialization.
The college website provides the information on all the latest academic events happening in the college, which we hope will be helpful to you.
Thank you for visiting us.
- To become a preferred destination for quality Management Education by developing business leaders
- To provide high quality Management education through innovative teaching & learning practices.
- To transfer the knowledge of current industry practices gained by means of Industry Institute Interaction, Management Development Programs, Research and Consultancies.
MBA in Marketing, Finance and HR. Core and Dual Specialisation of Marketing, Finance & HR.
- To Empower Students With Knowledge and Skill Set Required for Administrative and Managerial Positions in Government and Industry
- To Inculcate Values in Students to Function Ethically in Work Environment
- To Provide the Right Blend of Administrative, Business and Managerial Exposure to Function Efficiently in Many Domains of Management
- Well Equipped Seminar Hall with High-Speed Wifi and Multimedia facilities.
- Well-equipped classrooms with projector & Wifi Connectivity
- Discussion Rooms for Student Development Activities
- Well-equipped computer lab with high broadband internet width & Printer with UPS Connectivity
- Student Welfare Office & Counseling cell
- Well-stocked Library with more than 1000 volumes of books
- Availability of NetBooks for classroom sessions
- The faculty has authored Textbooks on Management concepts which are recommended for MBA courses offered at VTU & BU
- A team of Senior Faculty are actively engaged in conducting MDP’s , EDP’s, Soft and Behavioral skills training from New recruits (Campus to Corporate transition programs) to Mid-level management executives for Manufacturing, Logistics – (Imports, Exports, and Customs depts.), Textile and IT industry helping companies succeed by equipping top-performing managers/employees to realize their potential for general management roles
- Students have actively participated and won Laurels in various intercollegiate Management events conducted by Premier Institutes like IIM- B, IISc and many more.
|Dr. S Sandhya Suswaram||MBA, M.Phil, Ph.D., M.Sc, PGIR, PGGC, DLL, CEP, (IISc)||Professor & HOD|
|Dr. G Srinivasa||M.B.A, M.Phil, Ph.D||Associate Professor|
|Mr. Harisha B S||BBM, MBA, (Ph.D.)||Assistant Professor|
|Lakshmi H||B.E, MBA, (Ph.D.)||Assistant Professor|
|Tania Thomas||BCA, MBA, (Ph.D.)||Assistant Professor|
|Deepthi J R||BE, MBA||Assistant Professor|
|Sreelakshmi Venkata Rao||MBA (HR)||Assistant Professor|
|Mrs. Ashwini||MBA||Assistant Professor|
|Mr. Kiran S||MBA||Assistant Professor|
|Mr. Karthik S.V||Assistant Professor|
|Prashant (CIP)||Assistant Professor|
|Subramani Raju||Assistant Professor|
|Name of the Non-Teaching Staff||Qualification||Designation|
|Mrs. R Chandrakala||M.A||Clerk cum Typist|
|Mr. Srinivas Raju||S.S.L.C||Attender|
Sir MVIT has a centralized Training and Placement cell headed by Prof.S H Khan. Department has overall placement record of 80%. Students are offered with packages ranging from 2.5 lakhs to 8 lakhs per annum Some of the reputed recruiters are:
- Career Net
- Convert Cart
- Just Dial
- Just Dial
- Madura Coats
- Aayuja Technologies
- Hindustan Coca Cola Beverages Pvt Ltd and Many more