The training and placement cell of the college is very effectively engaged in developing the students in all needed skills and placing in top companies. Students are also apprised on a continuous basis through seminar and workshops etc. about higher learning opportunities in India and abroad. Right from the fourth semester onwards, regular training is conducted on total personality development and personal grooming of the students. Minimum 35 to 40 top companies visit to the college every year between 90% to 100% students are placed. The placement covers all branches equally including non IT branches Mechanical, Civil, IEM, Biotechnology etc and a good number of non IT companies also visit to college on a continuous basis along with IT companies. The training and placement of the college is headed by an MBA(HR) qualified training placement officer with 28 years of experience on HR/HRD related activities tasks
Sir MVIT continuously rocking! In top quality placement & most effective soft skill training.
Contact the training and placement officer for further details.
PROF S H KHAN
M.Sc., MBA, DHRM, ADIM, PGDPM & IR
Training and Placement Officer
35 Years of experience in soft skill training and entire HRD related activities.
As eminent soft skill trainer, Delivered many useful talks on topics like ’change management, “Role of HRD in higher Education” etc on FM channel under GYAN VANI programme.
Companies who have recruited a record number of students from our college till date:
(Covering all the branches)
No. of Students Recruited
Some of the high package companies which visited to college in last 05 years
|30 Lakhs and Above||Media.net|
|16 Lakhs and Above||Amazon|
|10 Lakhs to 16 Lakhs||D. E. Shaw Software, Morgan Stanley, Thorogood, Sprinkler, Blue Optima|
|8 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs||HPE, VMware, Kirusha, Target, Micro Focus|
|5 Lakhs to 8 Lakhs||Microsoft, Nvidia, Cleartrip, Exceter, Akamai, Pega System, Caterpillar, Maverick, CISCO, Tally Solutions, HPE, ETC, Globalsoft, Temenos, ZS Associates, Customised Software, Lam Research, Continental Automotive, Blue Optima, PathPartner, Aryaka Hotel Soft, Veoneer|
Some Memorable Achievements on Placement Front during Current Year Placement: 2018 Passed Out
- 42 Offers Issued To Biotech Students: 03 Top Core Bio-Tech Companies Visited – Syngene, Omics International and Bio Needs.
- In TEMENOS, 15 Students Cleared Technical Interview And Went For HR. All Of Them Got Selected In HR Making It 100% Conversion Rate. (All branches were permitted)
- Accenture Picked Up 170 Students.
- 28 Offers Issued To Civil Students. Following Top Companies Conducted Campus For Civil Students: Nagarjuna Constructions, Qcrete Readymix, RCC Poles And Pipes, Taal Tech, Ritikaa Wood And Sobha Developer.
- Top Mechanical Core Visited: Cyient, Avtec, Continental Automotives, Auma, Wad Pack, Odessa, Ritika Wood, Qcrete Readymix, Weir Ensci Etc
- Top Electrical, Electronics, Telecom Companies Visited: Danske, Robert Bosch, Kpit, Continental Automotives, Cyient, Sane Lec Etc
Making in Roads in New Corporate Bodies: During 2017 and 2018
We not only sustained, strengthened & consolidated our relationship with old friendly companies but also made inroads in following new companies:
- EXL limited
- SUNRISE BIZ
- All state solutions
- ARYAKA INCORPORATION
- ZS ASSOCIATES
- IMS HEALTH.
- Q CRETE READIMIX
- INTIKAA WOOD
- TAAL TECH
- BLOWHORN etc
Some more Cherishing Achievements on placement front
- Visit of Shapur Jee Pallon Jee, Jaypee Cements, Meil and NCC Urban for Civil Students.
- Visit of Exl Limited, Komat, Cyient, Continental Automotives, L&T & Cater Pilar Etc for Mechanical Students
- Visit of Robert Bosch, Akamai, Exeter, Sasken Communication, Cyient, Pega System, Kalki Tech Etc for Electronics, Electricals and Telecom Students.
- Visit of Gati, Cummins and Lam Research Etc for IEM Students
- Visit of Micropack, Syngene and Omics International etc. for Bio Tech Students
- TCS, every year honor one student from our College with one Gold Medal, a Cheque worth Rupees Ten Thousand and a TCS Merit Certificate.
(Ours is one of the few top selected engineering colleges across the country to be honored by TCS.)
Important Events Organised by Training and Placement Cell during 2017-18
Accenture Career Day
Accenture leadership team along with senior HR persons visited our college every year to celebrate “Accenture career day” by conducting a lot of informative events. The daylong event was attended by final and pre-final students. It was very fruitful, well planned and effectively organized event for the benefit of our students.
Best Student Award by TCS in TCS Career Day Celebration in Our College
TCS honor one best student by awarding annually from 100 top engineering colleges in India. Because of our long, fruitful and cordial relation with TCS, Our college student had been getting best student award from TCS continuously for the past 5 years.
The award is given by the leadership team from TCS during their career day celebration in college. The award carries one gold medal, cash of 10000/ and a merit certificate.
Indian Airforce Organised Special Induction Road Drives/Induction Publicity Drives in our college.
Such special induction road drives are conducted by IAF in only reputed Education institutes across the country to reach out to students towards enhancing their awareness of IAF. Our college was indeed privileged to be a nodal center for special publicity drives conducted by INDIAN AIRFORCE on 2-11-2016. 16 colleges from Karnataka were supposed to send their students (50 from each college) to participate in the event at our college. The event was hosted by our college in an excellent manner and our hospitalities, whole-hearted manpower support, infrastructural facilities etc was widely appreciated by the IAF authorities. The main attraction of the event was a specially designed “INDUCTION PUBLICITY EXHIBITION VEHICLE” to showcase various career-related information.
- “Innovation Challenge Seminar” Free seminar Conducted by Accenture in our college on 5th Sept-2017 to create awareness among the students about Technological innovation and future challenges in IT industries and how to meet these challenges. The target audience were 3rd and 5th sem students.
- Free Seminar by Manya Education on Higher Education was conducted on 7th NOV-2017. This seminar was conducted to create awareness among the students who are planning to tap global higher educational opportunities. It was attended by prefinal and final batch students.
- Free Seminar on “Mastering company specific aptitude test” was conducted BY CAREER LAUNCHER ON 02 MARCH-2018. Eminent aptitude trainer from career launcher conducted the event.
Total Offers, Total Placement and Multiple Offers in Last 05 Years
- Total Offers: 4388
- Total Placed: 3301
- Total Multiple Offers: 1087
- Average Placement in Last 05 Years: 94%
Comparative Chart: Year and Branch Wise | Placement Percentage: 2012 to 2019