Sir M Visvesvaraya Institute Of Technology
Sir M Visvesvaraya Institute of Technology (Sir MVIT) is an Institute of repute in the state of Karnataka founded by Sri Krishnadevaraya Educational Trust in 1986. The institute offers nine B.E. degree programs in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical & Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Computer Science & Engineering, Industrial Engineering & Management, Telecommunication, Information Science and Bio-Technology and four Masters Programs in Computer Applications, Business Administration, Computer Integrated Manufacturing and Electronics.
The Institute is affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University and approved by All India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi and is accredited by National Board of Accreditation, New Delhi. Sir MVIT is an ISO 9001:2008 Certified Institution. Department of Mechanical Engineering, Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering and Department of Biotechnology are declared R&D centers by the university.
|STAFF WITH Ph.D. DEGREE|
- Highly qualified & dedicated Faculty.
- Strong academics, Consistent University Ranks, Very high percentage of distinctions.
- Focus on Soft skills and Personality Development.
- Top Placements with Highest Packages
- Digital classrooms, well-equipped Labs, Auditorium & Seminar Hall.
- Industry Interactions & visits, internship program and live projects.
- R&D projects funded by various agencies including AICTE, UGC, DST, VTU, MHRD etc.
- Modern WIFI enabled campus.
- Susamskriti, a cultural forum.
- Strong ties with our Vibrant Alumni.
- Sir MVIT Incubation Center
- Women Empowerment Cell
- Individual Department forum
- Excellent Indoor and Outdoor Sports Facilities.
- AbhiKalpana – an NGO.
Research and Innovation
Sir M. Visvesvaraya Institute of Technology is committed to provide infrastructure and other support for quality and product development.
News & Events
Two-day Faculty Enrichment Programme
09-10 August 2019 | Sir MVIT, Bangalore
Two-day Faculty Development Programme