Department Of Civil Engineering
Civil Engineering is considered to be one of the most diverse and versatile of the engineering disciplines. Civil Engineering contributes to modern standard of living and almost all products of modern life have contributions from Civil engineers. The Department of Civil Engineering which started in the year 1986 with an intake of 60 students, offers undergraduate programme with emphasis on fundamental theory and practice in Civil Engineering keeping in view the current and continuously changing scenarios in this discipline. The Department has established state-of-art laboratories which can provide opportunities for the students at all levels to get acquainted with the latest developments in various avenues of Civil Engineering. In addition to Teaching and Instruction, the faculty is also engaged in actively guiding student projects with an aim to generate innovative concepts and ideas or apply the existing technologies to new applications. The department is also actively involved in material testing works. We plan to undertake industrial consultancy work and also organize Conferences / Workshop for professional interaction. The faculty members in the department are a blend of experienced seniors with dynamic youngsters. The department makes efforts to continuously enhance teaching-learning environment by using best practices and innovations in pedagogy.
- To create competent, disciplined quality Engineers and administrators of global standards in Civil Engineering with capability of accepting new challenges.
- To impart quality education in civil engineering.
- To serve society by providing professional civil engineering leadership to find solution to community, regional and global problems and accept new challenges in rapidly changing technology.
- To create competent professionals who are trained in the design and development of civil engineering systems and contribute towards research & development activities.
- Graduates will become leaders in the industries associated with civil engineering and become professional entrepreneurs. They will be experts working in public sector, private sector, and international organizations.
- Graduates will engage in continual learning by pursuing advanced degrees or additional educational opportunities through coursework, professional conferences and training, or participation in professional societies.
- Graduates will adapt to different roles and responsibilities in multidisciplinary environment by respecting professionalism and ethical practices. They will contribute to the well-being of the society and environment through responsible practice of engineering profession.
|Dr. V.R Manjunath||Professor & Principal||Ph.D.|
|Mr. H.P Mahendra Babu||Associate Professor & HOD||M.E|
|Mr. K.V.R Prasad||Associate Professor||M.E. (Ph.D.)|
|Dr. Shivanna S||Associate Professor||M.Sc., Ph.D.|
|Dr. H Ravi Kumar||Associate Professor||M.E, Ph.D.|
|Ms. Anitha Jayaraman||Asst. Professor||M.Tech. (Ph.D.)|
|Mrs. Pradeepa S||Asst. Professor||M.Tech. (Ph.D.)|
|Mrs. Tamil Selvi N||Asst. Professor||M.E.|
|Ms. Ramya N||Asst. Professor||M.Tech|
|Ms. Vyshnavi D.R||Asst. Professor||M.Tech|
|Miss. Bhavya S||Asst. Professor||M.E|
|Ms. Vidyashree J C||Asst. Professor||M.Tech|
|Ms. Subhadra G D||Asst. Professor||M.Tech|
|Online Faculty Development Program/Student Development Program on “Embodied Energy and Green Building”||Faculty and Students||19th September 2020||Mrs N Tamil Selvi Mrs Anitha J Mrs Pradeepa S||Dr Senthilkumar R, Assistant Professor and Associate Dean (P& D), NIT Trichy|
|Online webinar on “Introduction to BIM”||Faculty and Students||5th December 2020||Anitha J||Mr. Bharat Anand H, project Co-Ordinator and BIM Specialist Gleeds Consulting(I), Pvt.Ltd|
|Webinar on “Challenges in the construction of tall bridge in the North east”||Faculty and Students||7th December 2020.||Mr. KVR Prasad||Mr. Saibaba Ankala, Chief Engineer,`Indian Railways (Govt. of India)|
|Student Development Program on “Modern Surveying”||Students||8th December 2020.||Mr. KVR Prasad||Mrs Veera Biradar Managing Director, M/s Transheight Consultants Private Limited, Bengaluru|
|Webinar on “Yoga - "A Step Towards Better Immunity”||Students||21st June 2021||Mr. KVR Prasad||Dr Ravi Kumar H Associate Professor, Dept of Civil Engg Sir MVIT, Bangalore|
|Online PROJECT EXHIBITION 2021||8TH sem students||6th aug 2021||Mrs Ramya N||All Staff And Students|
|webinar on Fundamentals of Geopolymers||Students & faculty||17 August 2021||Mrs VIdyashree J C||Dr Radhakrishna Head Dept of Civil Engg RVCE Bangalore|
|Webina on “Tall structures”||Students & faculty||7TH Sept 2021||Mrs Subhadra G D||Dr Sunil kumar Tengli Professor School of Civil Engineering REVA University Bangalore|
|Webinar and motivational speech on Engineers Day||Students & faculty||14th Sept 2021||Dr Shivanna S||Dr G C Bhanu Prakash Head Dept of CSE Sir MVIT Bangalore|
|Webinar on “Mineral resources,society &Future||Students & faculty||16th Sept 2021||Dr Shivanna S||Dr M Lingadevaru Asst Prof in Geology Central University of Karnataka, Gulbarga|
|Online Alumni meet||Alumni &Faculty||18th Sept 2021||Dr Ravi kumar H||All Alumni And Faculty|
Work Shops Conducted During Covid Lock Down
|Webinar on “Honing skills outside classroom learning for Civil Engineers “||Students & faculty||23rd May 2020||K.VR.Prasad, Associate Professor, Dept of Civil Engg Sir MVIT||Mr Pranav Pradeep Kumar, Graduate Research student,Zachry Dept of Civil Engg, texas A & M University, Texas|
|Webinar on “Advanced Surveying: Application of RS & GIS, GPS, Total Station and LIDAR||Students||10th MAY 2020||K.VR.Prasad, Associate Professor, Dept of Civil Engg Sir MVIT||Prof H.Narendra Kumar, Associate professor, Department of Civil Engineering, SJBIT, Bangalore|
Well facilitated laboratories, seminar hall, project room, department library.
- Dr Shivanna S presented a Guest Lecture on “Applications of Geology in Civil Engineering” for Civil engineering students of Reva University, on 26th May, 2021.
- Mr KVR Prasad presented a Guest Lecture on” Road safety-Issues and Challenges“ for the Civil engineering students of Moodalakatte Institute of Technology ,on 23rd June 2021.
- Dr Ravi Kumar H presented a Guest Lecture on “ 3D Printing of Building’s” for the Civil engineering students of Moodalakatte Institute of Technology ,on 30th June 2021
- Dr Shivanna S presented a Guest Lecture on “Integrated Water Resources Management” for Civil engineering students of East West College of Engineering on 22nd July 2021.
- Prajwal P Naik, Ananth Kumar G, Manoj Kumar K, P Sai Tejeswar Reddy-, Published a research paper on “Proposals and Remedial Measures To Decongest Mekhri circle Junction “ in the National VIRTUAL Conference on ”Recent Trends in Civil Engineering (RTCE-2020)” held on 10th September 2020 at RGMCET, Nandyal Andhra Pradesh.
- Mr KVR Prasad was an Expert Evaluation committee member of AICTE –NEAT CELL ,for final round evaluation of a NEAT Product. On 1 st Dec 2020.
- The Civil Engineering department in association with ICI Student Chapter organized one day Workshop on “Recent Advances in Construction Technology at Sir MVIT on 1st March 2017.
- The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors School of Built Environment, Amity University Conducted interactive workshop on “Emerging opportunities in Built Environment Sector’’ for Civil Engineering students at Sir MVIT on 21st March 2017.
- Sri K Raghupathi, Professor, School Civil Engineering, Reva University, Bangalore delivered a Guest lecture for the subject “Hydraulic Structures & Irrigation Design & Drawing” for the VI Sem B.E Civil Engineering students at Sir MVIT on 23rd & 24th March 2017.
- The Department of Civil Engg. organized a guest talk for IV, VI and VIII semester B.E Civil Engineering Students by Pranav P, Ist Rank holder in VTU 2016-2017, Sir MVIT alumnus on 15th May 2017.
- III Semester B.E Civil Engg. students along with Dr Shivanna.S, S. visited Karnataka State Natural Disaster Monitoring Centre (KSNDMC), Bangalore on 27th September 2017.
- The Department of Civil Engg. conducted a lecture for V semester B.E Civil Engineering students under career opportunities by TIME on 9th October 2017.
- A technical lecture under Civil Engineering forum was conducted for Civil Engineering students on the topic “Civil Engineering Opportunities” by Mr. Ganesh R, Eminent Technologies, Bangalore on 31.10.2017 at Sir MVIT
- The Department of Civil Engg. organized a guest lecture under Career Opportunities Program for V & VII Semester B.E Civil Engg. students by Dr. Tribhuvan Prathap Singh, of RICS School of Built Environment, Amity University, Noida on 8th November 2017.
- The Department of Civil Engg. has conducted a program for school children under Unnath Abhiyan Program on 11th November 2017.
- Mr. Pranav P VIII semester (USN:-1MV12CV038) 2016 B.E Civil Engg. passed out student created history in VTU bagging all the 12 gold medals and also secured University 1st rank in Civil Engineering branch for the Academic Year 2016-17.
- Mr. Ankit Pattanaik, 2017 passed out student of Civil Engineering (USN: 1MV13CV010) has been conferred 2017 year’s Association of Consulting Civil Engineers (India) Bangalore Centre’s Student Merit Award on 18th September 2017 at NIMHANS Convention Centre, Hosur Road, Bangalore, instituted by the Bangalore Centre of Association of Consulting Civil Engineers (India).
- Mr. Ankit Pattnaik with USN:- 1MV13CV010 secured 4th rank in VTU exams for academic year 2016-17.
“Gold Medal instituted by Er. S. M Panchagatti” awarded to Deepthi R (1MV14CV015) of SIR M VISVESVARAYA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, BANGALORE for securing highest Marks in Civil Engineering, among daughter of Government / Aided Primary School teacher.
|2005||1MV01CV009||Mahesh G||VTU 9th Rank|
|2005||1MV02CV400||Murali K||VTU 7th Rank|
|2011||1MV07CV045||Rakshith Rao K||VTU 6th Rank|
|2011||1MV07CV017||Gopalakrishnan N||VTU Gold Medal|
|2012||1MV08CV061||Bhavani V||VTU 3rd Rank|
|2012||1MV08CV055||Vijay V||VTU 4th Rank|
|2015||1MV11CV058||Timir Ranjan||VTU 3rd Rank|
|2016||1MV12CV038||Pranav P||VTU 1st Rank 12 Gold Medals Best Student Merit Award 2016|
|2017||1MV13CV010||Ankit Patnaik||VTU 4th Rank Best Student Merit By ACCE|
|2018||1MV14CV015||Deepthi R||Gold Medal instituted by Er. S. M. Panchagatti” awarded for securing highest Marks in Civil Engineering, among daughter of Government / Aided Primary School teacher.|
|2019||1MV15CV052||Sinchana R Nayak||VTU 8th Rank VTU gold medal for securing highest marks in concrete technology subject in university level|
|Prabhakara S||M.A||Clerk/ Typist|
|P. Sudharshana Reddy||BCA, MCA, D.C.E||Asst. Instructor|
|K. Narasa Raju||I.T.I||Mechanic|
|Rohini M. R||M.Sc.||Lab Technician|
- Dr Ravi Kumar H, KVR Prasad , Mrs Pradeepa S, Mrs Anitha J , Mrs Tamil Selvi N: EXTERIOR INSULATION AND FINISHING SYSTEMS in Journal of Emerging technologies and Innovative Research,Published in Volume 8 Issue 9 , September-2021
- Shivanna S, Vyshnavi D. R., H.P. Mahendra Babu (2021): Morphometric Analysis of Hesaraghatta Watershed, Bangalore Rural District, Karnataka. International Journal of Science, Technology and Engineering (IJSTE), Vol.7, Issue 10, pp. 1-5,
- Shivanna S., Vyshnavi D R., Pradeepa S., Bhavya S (2021): Groundwater Contamination due Agricultural Practices in Mandya Taluk, Karnataka, India., Journal Emerging Technologies and Innovation Research (JETIR)., Volume 8., Issue 8, pp. 303-305.
- Anitha.J, Pradeepa.S, N.Tamil Selvi, Ramya.N, H. Ravi Kumar: Investigation of Iron ore Tailings In Production Of Masonry Blocks, Volume 8, Issue 9, (ISSN-2349-5162), JETIR September 2021
- Anitha J, Pradeepa S, Ramya N N Tamil Selvi: Influence of Manufactured Sand on Mechanical Properties of Self Compacting Concrete Journal-International, Issue 4, vol 8 JETIR 2021.
- Mrs Pradeepa S, published a paper “Influence of manufactured sand on mechanical properties of self-compacting concrete” In JETIR April 2021, Volume 8, Issue 4 (ISSN-2349-5162).
- Mrs Pradeepa s, “Presented a paper entitled “Self-healing concrete: A review of precursor compound” in a TWO-day National Conference on Innovative and recent trends in civil engineering organized by the Department of Civil Engineering on 9th and10th June 2021
- Shivanna S., Vyshnavi D R and Sriram Mustapure (2020): Morphometric Study of Bangalore Metropolitan City, Karnataka, India, International Journal Advanced Scientific Research and Management, Vol5, Issue 10, pp. 19-23.
- Shivanna S, Vyshnavi D R., H.P. Mahendra Babu and N.K.Narayanaswamy (2020): A GIS based Morphometric Analysis of Vrishabhavathi River Basin, Bengalure, Karnataka. In: Proc. Volume - 4th International Conference on Advanced Recent Research In Civil Engineering (ICARCE 2020) held at Reva University, Bangalore on 10th and 11th July 2020, pp.1-6.
- S, Anitha.J Ramya.N A New Approach of Steel Manufacturing Flash Bainite Technique: A Review August 2020, Volume 7, Issue (ISSN-2349-5162) JETIR, 2020.
- S , Anitha .J Ramya .N: Storm Water Drainage Effective Design and Usage Journal-International, ISSN-2349-5162 , vol 7 JETIR 2020.
- Vyshnavi D. R. and Shivanna S, published a paper “Assessment of Water Quality and Eutrophication Status of Ulsoor Lake”, Bangalore, Karnataka, India, International Journal of Advanced Scientific Research and Management. May 2020, Vol.5, Issue 5., pp.17-22.
- Ravi Kumar.H, Kumar.N.S presented a paper “Predicting Axial Load Capacity of Concrete Filled Steel Tubular Columns Based on Soft Computing Tools” National Web Conference on Structural, Architectural, Building and Automation in Sustainable Engineering (SABASE- 2020), held on 3rd and 4th June 2020, Organized by Department of Civil Engineering, Adithya Institute of Technology, Coimbatore In Association with MHRD Innovation Cell (Govt. of India), Association Consulting Civil Engineers-Coimbatore and Engineering Council of India, New Delhi.
- Shivanna S, Vyshnavi D R, H.P. Mahendra Babu and M.K.Narayanaswamy ,presented a paper “A GIS based Morphometric Analysis of Vrishabhavathi River Basin, Bengalure, Karnataka” In: Proc. Volume - 4th International Conference on Advanced Recent Research In Civil Engineering (ICARCE 2020) held at Reva University, Bangalore on 10th and 11th July 2020, pp.1-6.
- H.Ravi Kumar, Anitha.J, Pradeepa.S and Tamil Selvi.N, presented a paper “Experimental Investigation on Shear Behaviour of RC Beams without Shear Reinforcement”, Proc., of 4th International Conference on Advance Research in Civil Engineering(ICARCE-2020),held virtually 10th & 11th July 2020,School of Civil Engineering, REVA University, Bengaluru,India.
- Mr K V R Prasad, Associate Professor ,Published a research paper on “Proposals And Remedial Measures To Decongest Mekhri circle Junction “ in the National VIRTUAL Conference on ” Recent Trends in Civil Engineering (RTCE-2020)” held on 10th September 2020 at RGMCET, Nandyal Andhra Pradesh.
- Ravi Kumar.H, presented a paper “Design of Sustainable Buildings” National Virtual Conference on Recent Trends in Civil Engineering on 10th September 2020 organized by Rajeev Gandhi Memorial College of Engineering & Technology,Nandyal.
- Ravi Kumar.H, presented a paper “Studies on Prevention of Landslides” National Virtual Conference on Recent Trends in Civil Engineering on 10th September 2020 organized by Rajeev Gandhi Memorial College of Engineering & Technology,Nandyal.
- Shivanna S., Vyshnavi D R and Sriram Mustapure, published a paper “Morphometric Study of Bangalore Metropolitan City, Karnataka, India”, International Journal Advanced Scientific Research and Management, Oct 2020, Vol 5, Issue 10, pp. 19-23.
- Shivanna S, Vyshnavi D R, H.P. Mahendra Babu, published a paper “Morphometric Analysis of Hesaraghatta Watershed, Bangalore Rural District, Karnataka” International Journal of Science, Technology and Engineering (IJSTE), Vol.7, Issue 10, pp. 1-5
- S, Ramya.N, Anitha .J, Ashwini B.M: A Study on Mitigation of water logging through slotted pipes Conference-National 2019.
- S, Anitha.J,Ramya .N, Harshitha Kadam: A study on light weight web sandwich panel for Reinforcement Conference-National 2019.
- Anitha J, Pradeepa S, Ramya N ,N Tamil Selvi,: Study on basalt rock fiber reinforced concrete with Manufactured sand Journal-International ISSN-2349-5162, JETIR 2019.
- H.Ravi Kumar and N.S.Kumar, “Numerical Investigation on Load-carrying Capacity of Concrete filled steel tubular columns under axial loads” SAMRIDDHI-A Journal of Physical Sciences, S-JPSET: Vol.10-11,pp 269-275, No SUP-1 (2019) Issue Supplementary, ISSN : 2229-7111 (Print) and ISSN : 2454-5767 (Online).
- Anitha J & Pradeepa S &Tamil Selvi N published a paper entitled “Study on Basalt Rock Fiber Reinforced Concrete with Manufactured Sand” In JETIR June 2019, Volume 6, (ISSN-2349-5162).2018
- Dr S.Shivanna and D R Vyshnavi ,” Landuse And Land cover Study Of Vrishabhavathi River Basin, Karnataka, India” in Jan –Dec 2018,in XXXI No 1 To 4 in Journal Of Applied Hydrology
- Dr S.Shivanna and D R Vyshnavi & H P Mahendra Babu “ Water Management System – A Case Study” in Feb 2018,in XXXI No 1 To 4 in International Journal Of Advanced Scientific Research And Management ,ISSN 2455-6378, Volume 4 Issue 3.
- H.Ravi Kumar, K.U.Muthu and N.S.Kumar, “Study on Predicting Axial Load Capacity of CFST Columns” Journal of Institution of Engineers (India): Series A, March 2018, Volume 99(1):133–140, Springer-India, ISSN 2250-2149.
KVR Prasad etal -”Experimental investigation on modification of properties of bitumen by using Polyethyene eraphthalate in International Journal of Applied Engineering Research ISSN 0973-4562 spl issue , Volume 13, Number 7 (2018) pp. 150-153
Pradeepa S “Study on Modulus of Elasticity with Incremental Replacement of Natural Sand with Manufactures Sand” in Elixir International Journal ISSN: 2229-712X 2018
Pradeepa S “Comparison Study On Mechanical Properties Of Concrete With Water washed And Air Washed Manufactured Sand” in International Journal of Research in Engineering and Technology eISSN: 2319-1163, 2018.
- Ramya N, Pradeepa S, Anitha J, Vishal Singh, Shadab khan: Experimental investigation on Partial Replacement of Coarse Aggregate by Palm Kernel Shell and Cement by GGBS, Journal-International, e-ISSN 2321–9637 IJRAT 2017.
- Dr Ravikumar H “ A Study On Durability Of Sisal Fibre Reinforce D Concrete Composites” in International Journal Of Emerging Technology And Advanced Engineering, ISSN 2250-2459,Vol 7, Issue 11
- Ravi Kumar, K.U.Muthu and N.S.Kumar, “ A Statistical and Experimental Study on Prediction of the Axial Load Capacity of Concrete filled Steel Tubular Columns” The International Reviewer, Volume 4, Issue 2, July –December 2017, pp. 26-28, ISSN 2395-1575.
- H.Ravi Kumar, Pradeepa.S, Arpit Jaketia, Ashish Ashha M, Lalit Soni, Pranav.P “A Study on Durability of Sisal Fibre Reinforced Concrete Composites”, International Journal of Emerging Technology And Advanced Engineering Volume 7,Issue 11,November 2017, ISSN 2250–2459- Pradeepa S “An Experimental Study on Bond Strength of Concrete with M-Sand” in International Journal of Advanced Scientific Research and Management, Vol. 2 Issue 3, Mar 2017. ISSN 2455-6378
Anitha J, Pradeepa. S, H. Ravi Kumar, Pranav. P “Utilization of Egg Shell Powder (ESP) and M-Sand for Sustainable Construction” International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT). Vol. 5 Issue 02, February-2016, pp 707-722, ISSN: 2278-018. DOI : http://dx.doi.org/10.17577/IJERTV5IS020628
- Ramya N : “Experimental Investigation on Mechanical Properties of Hybrid Fiber Reinforced Concrete (Rockwool, Polypropylene Fiber, Steel Fiber)”, Conference-National, VelTech, Channai, TamilNadu, , pp.168-172, 2015.
- Preetham S, Ravi Kumar H, Prema Kumar W P and Shivaraj “ Prediction of Deflection of Reinforced Concrete Beams using Machine Learning Tools” International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT) 1,Issue 05, May-2015,pp 883-886, ISSN: 2278-018.DOI : http://dx.doi.org/10.17577/IJERTV4IS050936
- Shivaraj. M, Ravi Kumar H, Prema Kumar W P and Preetham. S”Prediction of Compressive, Flexural and Splitting Tensile Strengths of Concrete using Machine Learning Tools”International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT), Vol. 4 Issue 05, May-2015, pp 893-897, ISSN: 2278-018.
DOI : http://dx.doi.org/10.17577/IJERTV4IS050950
Dr S.Shivanna “A Gis Based Morphometric Analysis and Associated Landuse Study Of Dakshina Pinakin River Basin, Chikkaballapura And Banglore Districts, Karnataka.” in Jan 2014,in XXXI No 1 To 4 in Journal Of Applied Hydrology ,Volume Xxvii No 1 To 4
Preetham.S, Shivaraj.M, W.P.Prema Kumar and H. Ravi Kumar “Support Vector Machines Technique in Analysis of Concrete-Critical Review” International Journal of Emerging Technologies and Engineering (IJETE), Volume 1 Issue 9, October 2014, pp 199-203, ISSN 2348 – 8050.
Dr Ravikumar H “Performance Evaluation of Self – Compacting Fibre Reinforced Concrete In filled Tubes Under Axial Compression “in Elixir International Journal Cement And Concrete Composites,ISSN 2229-712 X , Page Number 14125-14135 Ravi Kumar, K.U.Muthu and N.S.Kumar “Experimental Behaviour of Circular HSSCFRC Filled Steel Tubular Columns and Axial Compression”, International Journal of Research in Engineering and Technology, Conference Issue, November (2013), pp 111–115, eISSN: 2319-1163, pIISN: 2321-7308.
Dr Ravikumar H “ Composited Concrete Filled Steel Tubular Columns –A Critical Review in Elixir International Journal Cement And Concrete Composites “, ISSN 2229-712 X , Vol No 45 PP 8034-8038
|Academic Year||Companies Visited||Highest Package|
|2020-21||Accenture, Square Yards||4,50,000|
Karnataka State Council for Science and Technology (KSCST) Sponsored Projects
|Year||Faculty In-Charge||Title of the Project||Amount in INR||Sanctioned letter Details|
|2021||Dr. Shivanna S Mrs. Vyshnavi D R||Study On Smart Irrigation System In Chikkaballapur Taluk Karnataka||4,000.00||Ref:44TH Series of student Project Programme:2020-21|
|2020||Dr. Shivanna S Mrs. Vyshnavi D R||Removal Of Froth In Lakes Using Probe||6,500.00||Ref:43rd Series of student Project Programme:2019-20|
|2019||Mrs. Pradeepa S||Experimental Study Of Concrete Containing Gold Mine Tailings||8,000.00||Ref: 42nd Series of student Project Programme:2018-19|
|2018||Dr. Shivanna S Mrs. Vyshnavi D R||Evaluating The Efficiency Of Activated Teak Leaves And Banana Trunk In The Removal Of Synthetic Dye From Aqueous Solution||4,500.00||Ref: 41st Series of student Project Programme:2017-18||2018||Mrs.Ramya N||investigation of bond property of concrete containing M-Sand||5500/-||Ref:41st Series of Student project programme :2017-18|
|2012||Dr. Ravi Kumar.H||A STUDY ON THE BEHAVIOUR OF CONCRETE FILLED TUBULAR COLUMNS||8000.00||Ref:35th Series of student Project Programme:2011-12|
|Sl.No.||Name of the Supervisor||Research Thrust Areas in Civil Engineering Department|
|1||Dr. Shivanna S||Faculty of Sciences - Geology, Groundwater Hydrology, Groundwater Pollution, Water Resources Management, Remote Sensing and GIS.|
|2||Dr. Ravi Kumar H||Civil Engineering Sciences - Structural Engineering|
|Granting Agency||Year of Sanction||Amount|
|Karnataka State Council for Science and Technology (KSCST), Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore - 560012||2012, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021||Rs. 28500-00|
|Facility Available for Research||Details of Funds Spent|
|Compression Testing Machine, CBR Apparatus, UV-VIS- Spectrometer, Marshall Stability Apparatus, COD Apparatus, Turbidity Meter, PH Meter, Electrical Conductivity Apparatus, High Volume Sampler for Particulate Matter Measurement in the Air.||Rs. 15,00,000-00|
|Name of the Organization||Nature of Consultancy||Amount Accumulated till date|
|Government and Private Agencies||Civil Engineering Material Testing & Concrete Mix Design||Rs. 4,07,229-00|