Our students are regularly participating in various sports activities organized by Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum and also other organizations and have won many prizes to bring name and fame to the institution. Our Institution has provided good facilities with 30 acres of land for sports.
Dr. Rajesh Y H
MA.MPEd, M.Phil, Ph.D.
The college team’s selections were conducted in the beginning of each semester preferably odd semester to provide opportunity for the vast majority of the students to exhibit their talents and sports skill. Normally friendly fixtures will be organized in the college premises and outside the college for selecting talented students under the banner of Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum.
Our students have represented Visvesvaraya Technological University in Foot Ball, Volley Ball, Cricket, Cross Country, Hockey, Basket Ball, Kho-Kho & Ball Badminton. The College players have got Track Suits, Blazers & cash award of Rs. 2,000/- who represented twice VTU in sports & games.
In general, we are very happy that our students have placed very high in the field of sports activities in the university, State and as well at National level. With this we are proud to say that our college stands One in Ten in sports activities under VTU for this year ranking.
The Management is very kind enough to felicitate the outstanding sports person of the college on the College Day by giving cash of Rs. 2,500/- and a Track Suit to each player who represent VTU, Balgaum. And for in individual prize winner 1st, 2nd & 3rd Place each player will be awarded Cash Price of Rs. 3,000/-, Rs. 2,500/- & Rs. 2000/- for GOLD, SILVER & BRONZE Medalists with Track Suit worth Rs. 750/-.
The College Cricket field is well maintained and utilized by the Karnataka State Cricket Association for their league tournament and also other private clubs.With the co-operation of the Management and guidance of the Principal and also the staff, the Physical Education Department is able to organize sports activities.
Mr. Sreenivasa Prabhu B.K
Asst. Physical Education Director
M.P.Ed, PGD Yoga
Qualified Coach for Football, Volleyball, Cricket. Basketball, Judo, Wrestling, Handball, Softball and Weight lifting, Power Lifting
Outdoor Sports Facilities:
- Cricket Field (75 Yards)
- Foot Ball Field (100 yards x 75 yards)
- Athletic Track (400 Meter. 8 Lanes Track) (179 x 120 metre)
- Basket Ball Court (Cement) (32.80 meter length 19.10 metre width) (28 x 15 metre)
- Tennis Court (Clay) (41.80 meter length 20 metre width) (23.80 x 11 metre)
- Badminton Courts – 2 Nos. (29 meter length 38 meter width)
- Volley Ball Courts – 2 Nos. (28 meter length 36 meter width) (9 x 18 metre)
- Kho-Kho Court -1 No (30 meter length 18 meter width) (29 x 16 metre)
- Kabaddi court -1 No (28 meter length 13 meter width) (13 x 10 metre)
Indoor Sports Facilities:
- Badminton Courts – 2 Nos. (One cement and one wooden court) (36.30 metre length 10.20 meter width) (13 x 6.10 meter)
- Tennis Table – 4 Nos. (25 meter length 18 meter width)
- Chess & Carom Room. (13.50 meter length 6 meter width)
Gymnasium Facility: (27.50 metre length 6 metre width)
- 12 Station Multi Gym.
- Treadmill 2 Nos.
- Cycle. 3 Nos.
- Bike 1 No.
- Dumbbell & Plate Set.
- Dumbbell & Plate Set.
- Bench Press 2 Nos.
Ladies Hostel Sports Facilities:
- Badminton Courts – 2 Nos. (19.30 meter length 15.30 meter width) (13 x 6.10 meter)
- Table Tennis Table – 3 Nos. (20 meter length 10 meter width)
- Chess & Carom Room. (15 feet length 11 feet width)