- Menon, , Vithayathil, P.J., Raju, S.M., Ramadoss, C.S (2002) – ‘Isolation and characterization of proteolytic enzymes from the latex of Synadenium grantii Hook ‘f’- Plant Science ,Vol 163 (1):131-139 .
- Menon, M. (2007)- The role of biotechnology in food: traditional & modern aspects (Minireview) –Advanced Biotech Vol VI (2): 24-26.
- Deepthi, K. and Menon, M (2015) – Altered enzyme activity in green gram seeds treated with antimitotic herbal drugs- International Journal of Current Research– Vol 7(6): 17217-17223.
- Menon, M. (2015) – Research and development in technical education: challenges & possibilities in the Indian scenario- Indian Journal of Technical Education 38 (4) : 44-50.
- Akshatha G.Athreya and Menon, M (2016) – Horse Gram Seed Germination Inhibition Profiles in Response to Antimitotic Compounds- International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR)– Vol 5(4) :2069-2076.
- Mamtha, M., Mohan,P. & Menon, M. (2020)- Enzyme profiles of green gram seeds pre-treated with the herbal drug „Kokilaksha’ followed by restoration of conditions favouring germination- INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SCIENTIFIC & TECHNOLOGY RESEARCH VOLUME 9, ISSUE 03 : 6121-6126 ( ISSN 2277-8616)
- Nagendra, H.G and Menon, M. (2013) –Link between job seekers, providers is vital- Biospectrum (Cyber Media Publications) : 118.
No. of M.Sc. Eng. Projects Guided:
- Biochemical investigations on a cancer-palliative drug obtained from Asteracantha longifolia (Degree awarded)
- Biochemical investigations of an antimitotic drug isolated from Asteracantha longifolia Nees using horsegram seed germination as a model system (Degree awarded)
Membership of Professional Bodies
- Life Member, Society of Biological Chemists, India
- Life Member, Indian Society for Technical Education
Honours & Achievements
- Winner of the Stella Maris Gold & Pennathur Silver Medals for obtaining the first rank at B.Sc.
- Winner of the Silver Jubilee Gold Medal for obtaining the first rank at M.Sc. level.
- Qualified in the CSIR -UGC exam leading to the award of Junior Research Fellowship for 1996-97, upgraded after 2 years to Senior Research Fellowship (SRF).
- ‘A’ Grade at the Proficiency Course titled ‘Advances in Plant Molecular Biology , Genetic Engineering & Molecular Biology’ (Jan-May 2008)
- NPTEL Elite-Silver Certificate for the course titled ‘Teaching & Learning in Engineering (TALE)’ : Jan-April 2019
- NPTEL Elite Certificate for the course titled ‘Introductory Mathematical Methods in Biology: Jan-April 2019
- NPTEL Elite-Gold Certificate for the course titled ‘Teaching & Learning in Engineering (TALE)’ : July-Sept 2019 (Among 1% Top scorers)
- NPTEL Elite-Silver Certificate for the course titled ‘Biomedical Nanotechnology’ : July-Sept 2019
Invited Talks Delivered At Other Institutions
- Topic: ‘Metabolic Engineering: a multi-disciplinary technology’ at the New Horizon College of Engineering Bangalore on September 28th 2016.
- Topic: ‘’Proteases: Relevance & Purification Approaches” at the Acharya Group of Institutions, Bangalore, on October 23rd 2010.
- Wipro-Mission 10X: my impressions – Sept 5th 2008 at Wipro Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore.
- ‘Statistics for Biology’ : as part of the ‘Accelerated Learning Program’ at the ICREST Academy on 11th July 2020
- ‘Basic Biostatistics in Biology Research’ on the occasion of a 4-day Biology Workshop held at the ICREST Academy on 24th December 2020.
- ‘Biostatistics in Experimental biology’ at the ICREST Academy on 23rd July 2021