- Orientation programmes for First Semester students.
- Semester-wise training programme in Personal Grooming and Total Personality Development.
- Extensive training programme under focused attention scheme for Pre-final and Final Semester students.
- Conducting Mock/Simulated exercises on a continuous basis for Pre-final and Final Semester students in Aptitude, Technical Skills and HR interviews.
- Company-specific training on the format of the interview, viz. Aptitude, Group Discussion and General/Technical interview.
- Batch-wise counseling of students on career-related problems on daily basis.
- Pre-placement training for PG students (MBA, MCA, M.Tech.) in needed skills, leadership and managerial styles.
- Conduct of seminars on Personality Development and on Higher Educational Prospects on regular basis by inviting eminent consultants from reputed agencies.
Training programme organised by training & placement cell for grooming of students & preparing them for campus interviews:
7 Phased Training Programme For Engineering, MCA & MBA students
Phase – A:
- Parameters of competency/competency segments.
- The concept of Total personality development.
- Bridging gaps between company expectations& academic learning.
Phase – B:
- Developing verbal & non-verbal communication skills.
- Developing self-esteem & confidence building skills.
Phase – C:
- Developing emotional intelligence & interpersonal skills.
- Managerial & leadership skills.
Phase – D:
- Development of a positive attitude.
- Development of meaningful perceptions.
Phase – E:
- Value additions for self & the organizations. Invent your own superlatives.
- Overcoming inferiority & superiority syndromes & hesitant approaches.
Phase – F:
- Tips for conducting well in-group interactive sessions.
- Importance of Successful counseling & mentoring for professionals. Motivational & moral Boosting measures.
Phase – G:
- Mock/Simulated exercises
- In basket Training