The campus recruitment drive for 2016 passed out students was concluded on 31st March with 943 offers issued by 46 companies which visited the college for campus recruitment. This indeed was a huge number, a great historical record indeed. The placement drive started with THOROGOOD INC with 12 lakhs package per annum and ended with the highest record of 16 lakhs per annum by Amazon. A Germany based company Unitech Transfer selected 4 students (Mechanical, Electronics and Computer Science) with a compensation package of 32000 euro per annum. Other high package companies which visited for the above batch are given below:
- SPRINKLR: 11 lakhs per annum
- TESCO & KIRUSA: 7.5 and 7 lakhs per annum
- DELL, IMS health, MOON RAFT: 5 lakhs per annum)
- CONTINENTAL AUTOMOTIVES, GLOBAL LOGIC and HEWLETT PACKARD: 5 lakhs per annum
- ORBITZ, MUSIGMA, ARYAKA and ANITE TELECOM: 5 lakhs per annum etc.
SPRINKLR with 11 lakhs package picked up 13 students which was a huge record as such high package companies do not pick up such a good number.
Record numbers picked up by it majors:
IT majors like TCS, ACCENTURE, WIPRO, CGI etc picked up a huge number of students from our college. TCS picked up 265 students, Accenture picked up 300 students, Wipro picked up 84 students etc.
The statistics of placement is given below:
- Total Students Eligible for Placement: 680
- Total Placed: 652
- Total Offers Issued: 943
- Total Students holding multi offers: 282
- Total Number of Companies Visited: 46
- Average Placement %: 96%
Inroads in new corporate areas:
While maintaining, sustaining and strengthening our relationship with friendly companies we also made inroads in following new companies during the above placement drive:
- DANSKE IT
- AVEKSHAA TECHNOLOGIES
- AISIN AUTOMOTIVES
- ARYAKA INCORPORATION