Accreditation & Recognitions
Sir M. Visvesvaraya Institute Of Technology
Sir M. Visvesvaraya Institute of Technology (Sir MVIT) is an Institute of repute in the state of Karnataka founded by Sri Krishnadevaraya Educational Trust in 1986. The institute offers ten B.E. degree programs in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical & Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Computer Science & Engineering, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, Information Science, Bio-Technology, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning and CSE (IoT & Cybersecurity including Blockchain Technology) and Five Masters Programs M.Tech. Computer Integrated Manufacturing (CIM), M.Tech. in Electronics, M.Tech. in Biotechnology & Biochemical Engg, Masters Programs in Computer Applications, Master of Business Administration.
The Institute is affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University and approved by All India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi and is accredited by National Board of Accreditation, New Delhi. Sir MVIT is also accredited by National Assessment Accreditation Council.
Departments of Biotechnology, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Information Science & Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Master of Computer Applications and Master of Business Administration are declared R&D centers by the University.
|STAFF WITH Ph.D. DEGREE|
- Highly qualified & dedicated Faculty.
- Strong academics, Consistent University Ranks, Very high percentage of distinctions.
- Focus on Soft skills and Personality Development.
- Top Placements with Highest Packages
- Digital classrooms, well-equipped Labs, Auditorium & Seminar Hall.
- Industry Interactions & visits, internship program and live projects.
- R&D projects funded by various agencies including AICTE, UGC, DST, VTU, MHRD etc.
- Modern WIFI enabled campus.
- Susamskriti, a cultural forum.
- Strong ties with our Vibrant Alumni.
- Sir MVIT Incubation Center
- Women Empowerment Cell
- Individual Department forum
- Excellent Indoor and Outdoor Sports Facilities.
- AbhiKalpana – an NGO.
Research and Innovation
Sir M. Visvesvaraya Institute of Technology is committed to provide infrastructure and other support for quality and product development.