Courses or Programmes offered:
Sir MVIT offers various programs to to cater the needs of the present competitive world. All programs are affiliated to VTU and recognized by AICTE.
The courses offered by Sir MVIT are –
- BE (Bachelor of Engineering)
- M.Tech (Master of Technology)
Mechanical Engineering – Specialization: Computer Integrated Manufacturing
Electronics and Communication Engineering- Specialization: : Electronics
- M.Sc(Engg) (Master of Science in Engg by research)
- Ph.D (Doctor of Philosophy)
- MBA (Master of Business Administration)
- MCA (Master of Computer Applications)
Every program offered by Sir MVIT has different admission procedures. The admission criteria, seat-sharing ratio, fee structure and reservation policies are subject to change based on the rules in force. Applicants are required to check the latest developments in this regard.
Program Entrance tests
- B.Arch Exam of COA (Website)
- B.E. COMED-K & KEA (CET)
- M.Tech PGCET, GATE
- MBA KMAT & PGCET
- MCA KMAT & PGCET
- BE /B.Arch Candidates seeking admission to BE can choose one of the following categories COMED-K Category COMED-K conducts separate entrance test for seats under management quota . This quota is available for candidates from Karnataka and Non-Karnataka category. Visit the COMED-K website for more details Note: The Fee Structure for all categories will be fixed by Govt. of Karnataka
- M.Tech The admission to M.Tech programs is done through the entrance test conducted by the Visvesvaraya Technological University. For more details visit the University website – www.vtu.ac.in
- MBA/ MCA Candidates seeking admission for MBA & MCA programs should appear for KMAT. For more details visit the KMAT website
- M.Sc (Engg) / Ph.D The admissions for these research programs are done according to the respective rules framed by the university.
For management quota admissions Please contact: