- Orientation programmes for First Semester students.
- Semester-wise training programme in Personal Grooming and Total Personality Development.
- Extensive training programme under focused attention scheme for Pre-final and Final Semester students.
- Conducting Mock/Simulated exercises on continuous basis for Pre-final and Final Semester students in Aptitude, Technical Skills and HR interviews.
- Company-specific training on the format of the interview, viz. Aptitude, Group Discussion and General/Technical interview.
- Batch-wise counseling of students on career-related problems on daily basis.
- Pre-placement training for PG students (MBA, MCA, M.Tech.) in needed skills, leadership and managerial styles.
- Conduct of seminars on Personality Development and on Higher Educational Prospects on regular basis by inviting eminent consultants from reputed agencies.
TRAINING PROGRAMME ORGANISED BY TRAINING & PLACEMENT CELL FOR GROOMING OF STUDENTS & PREPARING THEM FOR CAMPUS INTERVIEWS:
7 PHASED TRAINING PROGRAMME FOR ENGINEERING, MCA & MBA students
- Parameters of competency / competency segments.
- Concept of Total personality development.
- Bridging gaps between company expectations& academic learning.
- Developing verbal & non-verbal communication skills.
- Developing self esteem & confidence building skills.
- Developing emotional intelligence & interpersonal skills.
- Managerial & leadership skills.
- Development of positive attitude.
- Development of meaningful perceptions.
- Value additions for self & the organizations. Invent your own superlatives.
- Overcoming inferiority & superiority syndromes & hesitant approaches.
- Tips for conducting well in-group interactive sessions.
- Importance of Successful counseling & mentoring for professionals. Motivational & moral Boosting measures.
- Mock / simulated exercises
- In basket Training
Formulated & conducted by:
Prof. S. H. KHAN,
Training & Placement Officer,
Training and Placement Cell.
Direct Phone: 65679740
Mobile Phone: 9972578906
Office Phone: 080-28467248, 28477024/25/26 (extn.132)
Residence Phone: 080-23416415
E-mail: email@example.com & Prof.SHK@gmail.com