- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Telecommunication Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Information Science and Engineering
- Minimum age for admission to First Year Degree is ordinarily 17 years.
- The candidate should have passed Second Year PUC or XII Standard or 10+2 or equivalentexamination (Qualifying Examination) with Physics and Mathematics along with Chemistry/Bio-technology/Computer Science/Electronics as optional subjects and with English as one of the languages of study, and should have obtained at least 45% marks in the optional subjects.
Post Graduate Courses:
M. Tech .
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing – Mechanical Engineering B.E. / B. Tech. in Mechanical/ Industrial Engineering & Management/ Industrial Engineering & Manufacturing/ Industrial & Production Engineering/ Automobile Engineering with 50% marks in all semesters.
- Electronics Engineering B.E. / B. Tech. in Electronics & Communication/ Telecom/ Electrical & Electronics/ Instrumentation Technology/ Computer Science & Engineering/ Information Science & Engineering/ Medical Electronics & Bio-Medical Engineering with 50% marks in all semesters.
MBA & MCA
Admission to MBA & MCA courses shall be open for the candidates who have passed the Bachelor degree examinations with not less than 50% of the marks in the aggregate of all the years of the degree examination. However in case of candidates from Karnataka belonging to SC/ST and category – I , the aggregate percentage of marks in qualifying examinations shall not less than 45 %. Provided that for admission to MCA the candidate shall have passed Bachelor degree with not less 50% of marks with Mathematics / Statistics / Computer Science / Computer Programming / Computer Applications / Business Mathematics / Business Statistics as one of the optional or electives at degree level. Provided further that in respect of candidate who has studied and passed one of the subjects specified in the first proviso in the Pre-University course with 50% of the marks in that subject shall also be considered for admission. However in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST and Cat-I, 45% of marks in that subject shall be considered for admission. The candidates applying for part-time course in MBA must have worked for not less than three years in an establishment and must be working in an organization within a radial distance of 40 KMS from the institution in which the candidate seeks admission.